Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board (HPSSSB), Hamirpur Recruitment 2015 invites application for filling up 522 Supervisor, Jr Engineer, Junior Draughtsman, Lineman, Computer Operator,Male Multipurpose Health Worker (MMHW), Clerk, TGT and Other vacancies on contract basis (except Computer Assistant). Eligible candidates may apply prescribed application on or before 18-03-2015 and for Lahaul and Spiti District, Kinnaur District, Pangi and Bharmour on or before 02-04-2015.
HPSSSB Recruitment 2015 Details: Advertisement No. 30/2015
No of Posts: 522 vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Civil Defence Instructor/ Platoon Commander/ Chief Instructor/Administrative
- Officer/ Assistant Store Officer: 04 posts
- Havildar Instructor/ Quarter Master Havildar: 11 posts
- Lineman: 34 posts
- Electrician: 16 posts
- Steno-typist: 03 posts
- Supervisor: 69 posts
- Weaving Master: 02 posts
- Preservation Assistant: 01 post
- Superintendent (Divisional Accounts): 05 posts
- Lady Village Development Coordinator: 10 posts
- Junior Scale Stenographer: 01 posts
- Lab Technician: 01 post
- Fisheries Officer: 03 posts
- Press Duftry: 02 posts
- Male Multipurpose Health Worker: 89 posts
- Clerk: 35 posts
- Junior Draughtsman: 04 posts
- Motor Vehicle Inspector: 04 posts
- Operation Theatre Assistant: 01 post
- Computer Assistant (Regular): 01 post
- Junior Office Assistant: 06 posts
- Mountaineering Instructor: 02 posts
- Water Sports Instructor: 01 post
- Ski Instructor: 01 post
- Mountaineering Supervisor: 01 post
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 30 posts
- Junior Draughtsman (Civil): 53 posts
- TGT (Arts): 03 posts
- TGT (Non-Medical): 01 posts
- TGT (Medical): 20 posts
- Computer Operator: 32 posts
- Junior Cameraman: 02 posts
- Manual Assistant: 03 posts
- Asst (Accounts): 02 posts
- Junior Auditor: 06 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 64 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 45 years as on 01-01-2015 for remaining all posts and Sr Asst Accounts and Weaving Master age limit between 21 to 40 years as on 01-06-2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should complete 10+2 Examination or its equivalent & Diploma in Civil Engineering or its equivalent, Matriculation or its equivalent & at least two years certificate course in the trade of Draughtsman ship (Civil), B.A./ B. Com. with at least 50% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed.) & must qualify in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), B.Sc.(NM) with at least 50% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed.) & must pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), B.Sc. (Medical) with at least 50% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed.) & must pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET). (Refer Notification for further details.)
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on Objective type screening test and Interview of those who qualify objective type screening test.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay 360/- for General Category and 120/- for reserved categories and No Fee for SC/ST/Ex-serviceman candidates.
Note: Application Form will be available in the Post Office/Sub Post Office of Himachal Pradesh.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get minimum range Rs 5910 to maximum range Rs 34800 but it may vary depend on post wise. Refer Notification for further details.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply prescribed application along with attested copies of age proof, qualification certificates, caste certificate, other relevant documents on or before 18-03-2015 and for Lahaul & Spiti District, Kinnaur District, Pangi. Bharmour Sub-Divisions of Chamba District and Dodra Kawar Sub-Division of Shimla District of Himachal Pradesh on or before 02-04-2015 to the Secretary, Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board, Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh) – 177 001.
Last Date for Submitting Application: 18-03-2015
Last Date for Submitting Application (Lahaul & Spiti District, Kinnaur District, Pangi & Bharmour Sub-Divisions of Chamba District and Dodra Kawar Sub-Division of Shimla District of Himachal Pradesh) : 02-04-2015
Other Useful Pages: