HPPSC Preliminary / Main Written Exam 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern for the Administrative Combined Competitive Recruitment 2019. Aspirants who all applied for the HPPSC Competitive Exams 2019 can able to download the syllabi , scheme of examination for prepare the written test 2019.
www.hp.gov.in Combined Competitive Exam Syllabus 2019
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission HPPSC was announce the Recruitment 2019 notification for fill Administrative Combined Competitive various vacancies. All the applied candidates are now looking and searching their Scheme of Written Exam , Syllabus for the preparation of written test 2019.
According to the official notice the syllabus / exam pattern are mentioned by exam wise like Preliminary Examination, Main Examination as given below as following ;
HPPSC Preliminary Exam Syllabus 2019
The written test contains objective type of multiple choice based questions as Paper 1 and Paper 2.
Paper-I General Studies ,This paper shall be of 200 marks and there shall be 100 objective type (Multiple choices) questions.
- History, geography, political, art & culture and socio economic development of Himachal Pradesh.
- Currents events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian national movement.
- Indian and World Geography-physical, social, economic geography of India and the world.
- Indian polity and governance –Constitution, political system, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights issues, etc.
- Economic and social development – sustainable development poverty, inclusion, demographics, social sector initiatives, etc.
- General issues on environmental ecology, bio-diversity and climate Change – that do not require subject specialization General science.
Paper-II Aptitude Test ,This paper shall be of 200 marks and in this paper there shall be 100 objective type (Multiple choices) questions.
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc. (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level).
- English Language comprehension skills (Class X level)
This preliminary examination will consist of two objective type papers (multiple choice questions) and carry a maximum of 400 marks. The number of candidates to be admitted to the Main Examination will be about 20 times the total approximate number of vacancies to be filled in the year in the Posts / Service. Only those candidates who have been declared to have qualified the preliminary examination by the H.P. Public Service Commission in a year will be eligible for admission to the main examination of that year provided they are otherwise eligible for admission to the Main Examination.
Negative Marking : There will be the scheme of Negative Marking for each wrong answer shall be deducted marks.
Main Written Examination
- a) The candidates declared qualified in the Preliminary examination will be entitled for admission to the Main written examination, if otherwise found eligible.
- b) The number of candidates to be called for Main written examination will be about 20 times of the total number of vacancies to be filled in on the basis of aforementioned examination.
- c) The candidates, who qualify the Preliminary examination, will have to download the application form for Main written examination from the above website. No separate call letters will be sent for Main examination.
E-Admit Card Download 2019
The Admit Card will be available at online itself within few days can able to download. After the February 2019 onwards the e-Admit Card link shall be activated for downloading Admit Card 2019.