IIT JEE Mains 2019 is considered to be the most awaited exam for the aspirants who desire to pursue B.tech. JEE Mains 2019 exam will start from 6th January 2019. Nearly 2 months are left, so here we’re sharing some important steps to help you crack the JEE Mains 2019 exam in 60 days. Students who aspire to crack the JEE Mains 2019 exam, need a proper study plan along with the preparation strategy. Though the time remaining is less but still, it is sufficient to crack the JEE Mains 2019 exam.
Every year the difficulty level of the exam increases. To attain the success in 2019 JEE Main exam, you need to overcome the small challenges. Once you overcome with the challenges, then it won’t be difficult for you to reach your destination. Below we have shared the 6 important steps which will help you in improving your marks & boost your rank in JEE Mains 2019 exam!
Before moving on to the preparation strategy, students must have a thorough knowledge of IIT-JEE Main syllabus. JEE Main Syllabus covers the wide range of chapters from Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. Keeping your board exams in mind, the syllabus of JEE Mains is similar to that. So your preparation for JEE Mains won’t affect your board exam preparations. On the other hand, droppers must be feeling pressurized as now it becomes really important for them to qualify JEE Mains Exam. Failing to achieve the exam will occur as a loss of the entire year. Remember,
If you are failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail – Benjamin Franklin.
The primary duty of the students is to solve previous year question papers as many as possible. These previous years question paper will help you to know many factors such as –
- In which field most of the questions are being asked
- The concept of the examination
- The difficulty level of the examination
This will help you in identifying the topics for which more practice is required. However, you can never predict the weightage of the topics being asked in the exam. So, below we have identified 6 important factors responsible for your success in IIT JEE Mains exam.
Step 1 – Identifying Important Topics
- A) The primary duty of the students should be to identify the important topics with the help of previous year questions
- B) Important topics help you to formulate your preparation. Also, they help you to identify the weightage topics to score more marks. Below we are sharing the table which involves important topics to be covered first:
|Electrostatics||Ionic Equilibrium||Vector and 3D|
|Moving Charge & Magnetism||Hydrocarbons||Limit, Continuity and Differentiability|
|Current and AC||Chemical Bonding||Probability|
|Heat and Thermodynamics||Aldehydes and Ketones||Matrices|
|SHM and Waves||Redox||Trigonometry|
Step 2 – A Smart division of Time
- A) Instead of preparing subject-wise, you should cover the syllabus topic-wise.
- B) Topics will help you to score more and crack the cut offs in each subject.
- C) Formulate a study plan, it helps you to organize all the topics that are required to be covered in a proper manner.
- D) Identify the problems which take more time in order to score more. Below is the list of nine topics which are considered as difficult and are a little tricky.
|Rotational Motion||Ionic Equilibrium||Vector and 3D|
|Electrostatics||Hydrocarbons||Limit, Continuity, and Differentiability|
|Current Electricity||Aldehydes and Ketone||Conic Section|
- E) Covering these nine topics will keep you on a safer side. Apart from these, identify your own topics where you face problems and spare some time in solving the same.
Step 3 – Preparing your Own Notes
- A) Preparing notes is a good exercise as it helps you to remember and revise the topics easily. Also, it won’t let you panic at the last moment.
- B) Not only hard work but also smart work is is required to crack the IIT JEE 2018-19. Always prepare your notes in a concise way. It can be based on months, week, or days.
- C) Always follow simple study techniques which help you in clarifying the tough topics and remembering it for a long period of time.
- D) Use mind mapping technique, diagrams to understand difficult concepts such as flowcharts etc. along with examples will help you to set a clear image of the concept.
Step 4 – Revising again and again
- A) Revision on regular basis will boost your confidence and will enhance your speed. It will also help you to gain notes to be noted in the last minute.
- B) Revision is the biggest factor for success.
- C) Revision is not a burden instead, it will help you to improve your score.
- D) Revision does not have any substitute.
- E) Even an average student can score more easily with the practice of revision.
Step 5 – Attempting Mock test
- A) Solving mock tests on a regular basis & analysing your performance will help in reducing negative marks and will keep you in an exam mode all the time.
- B) Students those who are not able to afford the examination stress should solve mock tests regularly to get familiar with the examination mode.
- C) Solving a 3 hour mock test with full dedication will not only improve your speed and accuracy but will also help you to overcome all the anxiety and nervousness of the exam.
- D) Analyse your papers & your mistakes, it will help you to improve your performance.
Step 6 – Self-Motivation
- A) Keep yourself self-motivated because it is the only source of infinite energy within you.
- B) Solve as many papers as you can, As solving practice test will keep you motivated and help you in attaining self-confidence.
- C) To keep yourself motivated students can do lots of things, for example: set a realistic target for the next morning. Setting a decent target will help you in gaining confidence.
- D) At last, stay happy & stay healthy to keep yourself motivated.
Don’t forget to download JEE Main preparation app. It provides free study material, quizzes, mock test, previous year question papers, and all the updates related JEE exam.