Gun & Shell Factory Cossipore , Kolkata Recruitment 2019 Written Examination Scheme and Syllabus / Pattern has released for the posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Machinist, Fitter and Examiner (Engg) vacancies. Applicants who all applied for this posts they can download the Exam Scheme & Syllabus for the preparation of recruitment written examination 2019.
GSF Exam Pattern and Schme of Syllabus
The above mentioned corresponding postings are released recently by Gun & Shell Factory Cossipore around 49 posts for this thousands of applications are received officially. Candidates who all applied they can check the following detailed syllabus , examination pattern and old previous question papers are available for the preparation of written exam 2019.
For LDC Written Test Syllabus
- The written exam consit of 200 marks and Typing Test on Computer.
- Eligible candidates from the written exam called for typing test basis of merit list.
- Merit of candidates will be decided on the basis of the total marks scored in the written test and typing test.
Written Exam Pattern
- General Intelligence – 50 Marks (50 Questions)
- English Language – 50 Marks (50 Questions)
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50 Marks (50 Questions)
- General Awareness – 50 Marks (50 Questions)
- Totally for all alloted 2 hours duration, Thequestion paper will be set in English / Hindi expect English Language paper which will be set in English.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The questions will be in the level of 12th standard pattern.
For Machinist / Fitter / Examiner Written Test Syllabus
There will be a written examination of one paper. The paper will be of “objective-multiplechoice-type” of maximum of 100 marks.
The paper will consist of two parts:
(a) PART-A will consist of 20 marks having questions on General Science and Quantitative Aptitude, each having weightage of 10 marks. The question will be of up to 10th Standard.
(b) PART-B will consist of 80 marks of NCVT syllabus for the relevant trade
- The paper would be bilingual, i.e. it would be printed in Hindi as well as English.
- The paper would be required to be answered in OMR sheets.
- Candidates would be required to darken the circles in the OMR sheet with black pen. OMR sheets marked in pencil would be rejected outright.
- No marks would be allotted for questions in which multiple darkening has been done in the OMR sheet.
Written Test Syllabus :
(A) General Science (10 Questions)
Question will be aimed at testing the candidate’s General Awareness of the environment around him. Question will also be designed to test knowledge of basic science studied upto 10th standard and would include such matters of every day observations and experience as may be expected of any educated person.
(B) Quantitative Aptitude (10 Questions)
The candidate will be tested for general mathematics of upto 10th standard involving number systems, equations in two variables, simple and compound interest, perimeter, area and volume of geometrical figures, direct and inverse proportions, Pythagoras theorem and trigonometry.
(C) NCVT Trade (80 Questions)
Questions from the NCVT Syllabus of relevant trade
Download Gun & Shell Factory Cossipore Written Exam Admit Card 2019