Gujarat Postal has announced Gramin Dak Sevak Admit Card 2019 for appear candidates download from official website. The candidates have to download the Hall Ticket from the Gujarat Postal official website. Applicants Exam Pattern & Syllabus also attached watching they’re below the page.
Gujarat Postal Admit Card 2019 Declared Online
Dear Candidates, we are provided your Admit Card 2019 for GDS Hall Ticket Available on this page. Candidates who have applied for these posts are very much about the written examination of Gramin Dak Sevak. So, do you want more than details looking from Gujarat Postal official website?
Applied Candidates Last Month Postal Circle Department has released official notice and invite almost new vacancies of the various department such as Gramin Dak Sevak more Postal Jobs on the main drive of DOP web page at www.indiapost.gov.in. Admit Card should download be through online method, the organization not provided other any facility to collect hall ticket.
Name of Exam – Gramin Dak Sevak
Board of Organization – Gujarat Postal Circle
Category – Admit card/Hall Ticket
No of Vacancy – 1912 posts
Official website – www.indiapost.gov.in
Date of Admit card – May/June 2019 Expected
Selection process: Written Exam, Personal Interview, Aptitude Test
GDS Exam Syllabus: General Knowledge, General Awareness, Language English & Hindi, Gujarati Language, General Aptitude
General Knowledge: Culture and Sports, Reasoning & Analytical ability of the tenth standard, Geography, Culture and Sports, General Polity and Constitution of India, Indian History.
Language English & Hindi: Theme detection, Antonyms, Sentence Rearrangement, Sentence Completion, Grammar, Tenses, Word Formation, Fill in the Blanks, Verb, Unseen Passages.
Odisha Language: Padhinathiba Gadyansha, Ashuddha Vakyara, Shuddharupa, Rudi o Lokabani, Swara Sandhi, Alankara, Mishra o Sanyukta Vakya, Vakya Rupantara, Shabda Pada, Kriya Bheda.
Exam Pattern for GDS 2019 :
- The Aptitude Test will be of divided into five subjects such as Reasoning & Mental Ability, Mathematics, General Knowledge & Everyday Science, Reasoning ability and English.
- The Aptitude Test will be Multiple Choice Question. Aptitude Test Will be of 100 Marks. Time Duration for Aptitude Test is 2 Hours (120 Minutes).
- Aptitude test Part A and B will be bilingual English And Hindi. Each Part of Aptitude Test is of 25 Marks Each. Aptitude Test Comprises 4 Parts.
- For General Knowledge will be of 25 marks, For Mathematics will be of 25 marks, For English will be of 25 marks, For Regional Language- Gujarati will be of 25 marks.
- The exam paper full fill up total 100 marks and each question will be of one marks.
Steps to Download Gujarat Postal Admit Card 2019 Declared Hall Ticket
Visit your official website www.indiapost.gov.in
Find the page and then open the Admit card link
Enter your register no & required details
View your computer screen, GDS Admit Card