Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment 2015 invites application for Insurance Medical Officer, Asst Public Prosecutor and Other Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format application on or before 05-03-2015.
Goa PSC Recruitment 2015 Details:
No of Posts: 15 vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Lecturer in Burn Unit
- Insurance Medical Officer (ESI)
- Assistant Agriculture Officer
- Assistant Public Prosecutor
Age Limit: Candidates age should not more than 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should complete Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture from a recognized University and Knowledge of Konkani. Degree in Law from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification. Must have practiced as an Advocate for 2 years.
Application Fee: General/OBC candidates need to pay Rs 400/- and SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs 200/- through Internet Banking.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the pay per month,
- Assistant Lecturer in Burn Unit: Rs. 15,600/- – Rs 39,100/- + Rs 5,400/ –
- Insurance Medical Officer (ESI): Rs 15,600/- – Rs 39,100/- + Rs 5,400/-
- Assistant Agriculture Officer: Rs.9, 300/- – Rs 34,800/- +Rs 4,200/-
- Assistant Public Prosecutor: Rs. 15,600 – Rs 39,100/- +Rs 5,400/-
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through official website www.goa.gov.in on or before 05-03-2015.
Last Date for Online Application: 05-03-2015