FacrSet Hyderabad hiring Freshers Jobs Openings 2015 for BE, BTech, ME, M.Tech degree completed candidates are only eligible also 2015 and 2014 passout aspirants can able to apply through online as Software Engineer position.
Company Name : FactSet
Qualification : BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Job Location : Hyderabad
Job Role : Software Engineer
Industry Type : IT – Software
Platform Engineering is responsible for integration of all real time or intraday content at FactSet.
This includes real time stock exchange feeds as well as real time news headline / document feeds.
This data is then delivered to our clients for use within the FactSet Workstation or other internal applications.
Platform Engineering has a global presence across seven FactSet offices.
Development, testing and deployment of News content software, configuration, and databases
Integration of new News content sets into existing applications, databases and APIs
Monitor and improve News feed uptime, latency and data quality
Integrate content value-add features including primary ticker and category tagging efforts
Assist with coverage of operation responsibilities
Work with News Product Development team to continuously improve integration and maintenance workflows
Maintenance of existing News content sets (100+ datasets from 30+ vendors)
0-1 years of software development experience
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Strong in data structures and algorithms
Experience with UNIX / LINUX operating system programming environments
Comfortable with object oriented programming in C++
Knowledge of Scripting Languages (Perl, Python, Bash)
Comfortable working with heavily multi-threaded processes
Ability to work independently and produce reliable code
Comfortable working in a real-time, 24/7 production environment
Excellent organizational and communication skills
Willingness to work as a member of a team, including participating in peer code reviews and maintaining project and operational documentation
Ability to work as part of a geographically diverse team
Ability to create and review documentation and test plans
Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people
B.Tech/BE/M.Tech/ME in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college/university
- Knowledge & experience about C++ programming.
* Testing Experience (unit and Integration testing)
- Knowledge and experience in Avionics embedded V&V Testing for Level A or B products
- Good knowledge of DO-178B/C, Requirements based testing and Structural Coverage activities.
- Awareness of the software life cycle
- Exposure to Issue tracking tools and processes.
- Awareness and experience on the CM system and environment.
- Quick Learner, able to grasp concepts quickly and good communication skills – See more at: http://www.careersathoneywell.com/en/jobsearch/jobdescription.aspx?languageid=1&jobid=00277494#sthash.9OMC63fs.dpuf
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs