District Health and Family Welfare Samiti North 24 Parganas, Government of West Bengal, office of the chief medical officer of health has been announced the employment recruitment of 98 vacancies for the STS, STLS, TBHV and Driver Post. This notice for selection of the Contractual Staff under RNTCP North24 Parganas & Basirhat Health District 2014–2015.
DHFWS Recruitment Details 2014 – 2015
No of posts: 98 vacancies
- Senior Treatment Supervisor (STS):43 posts
- Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor (STLS): 01 post
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor (TBHV): 53 posts
- Driver: 01 post
Age Limit: Applicants age should be under 18 years to 65 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per government norms.
- STS &STLS : Should be completed Graduate Degree or its equivalent, certified sanitary inspector’s Course, Certificate course in Computer Operation ,DMLT or equivalent & Permanent two wheeler driving license & should be able to drive two wheeler.
- TBHV: Graduate Degree or Intermediate
- Driver: 10th class passed, Madhyamik passed with Permanent Light Motor Vehicle Driving License.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the Interview Basis.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be get pay for STS/STLS : Rs 16860/- per month & For TBHV/Driver: Rs 13560/- per month.
Application Fee : Applicants need to pay Rs.100 for General Category candidates & then Rs.50 for SC/ST Candidates.
How to Apply : Eligible/Interested candidates can apply through Offline mode or Candidates can apply with prescribed format along with DD only to the addressed of Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samiti & Chief Medical Officer of Health, North 24 Parganas should be received on or before last date of submission.
Last Date of Submission:on or before 15th January 2015.
Advertisement Link : www.north24parganas.gov.in