CMO Barabanki Recruitment 2015 invites application for filling up 25 Paramedical Worker, Physiotherapist, District Leprosy Counselor, GNM, Lab Technician, Coordinator and other vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed application on or before 21-02-2015.
CMO Barabanki Recruitment 2015 Details:
No of Posts: 25 vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- District Leprosy Counselor
- Paramedical Worker
- Lab Technician
- Finance Logistic Consultant
- General Physician
- District Programme Coordinator
Age Limit: Candidates age should be maximum 65 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should complete 10th, 12th & Training Certificate of Paramedical worker OR MSW/ B.Sc with 3 year Experience in Health Field, Computer Knowledge, Graduation in Physiotherapy with 3 year experience, Computer Knowledge, MBBS Degree from Registered College under UP Medical Council with 3 Year Experience, MBBS Degree, Graduation in Social Science or Degree/ Diploma in Counseling from recognized University or Institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the pay per month,
- Epidemiologist Public Health Specialist District Programme Coordinator: Rs. 60,000/-
- District Programme Coordinator: Rs. 35,000/-
- Finance Logistic Consultant: Rs. 30,000/-
- General Physician: Rs. 80,000/-
- GNM: Rs. 18,000/-
- Lab Technician: Rs. 18,000/-
- Physiotherapist: Rs. 20,000/-
- Coordinator: Rs. 12,000/-
- District Leprosy Counselor: Rs. 30000/-
- Physiotherapist: Rs. 25000/-
- Paramedical Worker: Rs. 16000/-
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply prescribed application along with all documents should reach to the Office of Chief Medical Officer Barabanki up to 21-02-2015.
Last Date for Submitting Application: 21-02-2015