Office of the Chief Medical & Health Officer, District- Narayanpur (Chhattisgarh) invites application for filling up 34 ANM, MO, Pharmacist, BPM, BDM & Other vacancies on contract basis under National Health Mission (NHM). Eligible candidates may attend walk in interview on 07 & 09-02-2015.
Office of the Chief Medical & Health Officer Recruitment 2015 Details:
No of Posts: 34 vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Hospital Consultant: 01 post
- Block Programme Manager: 01 post
- Medical Officer (Male & Female) RBSK: 06 posts
- Block Account Manager: 02 posts
- Block Data Manager: 01 post
- District Account Assistant: 01 post
- District Data Assistant: 01 post
- Data Entry Operator cum Office Assistant (Immunization): 01 post
- Data Entry Operator (NPCB): 01 post
- RMNCH/ FP Counselor: 01 post
- 2nd ANM (Sub Centers): 12 posts
- Pharmacist (RBSK): 04 posts
- ANM (RBSK): 02 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 35 years as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess BDS/ Ayush Graduate , MBA or MSW with 55% ,BHMS/ BAMS/ BUMS Degree Registration from any GOI Recognized Ayush, Homeo, Unani Registration Board , B.Com + 1 year Computer Diploma (PGDCA) & knowledge of Tally , Graduate (55%) & PGDCA/ BCA (55%) , B.Sc (CS/IT)/ BCA (minimum 55%) . Refer the notification for remaining posts.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Skill Test, Interview, Experience and Merit.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may attend the walk in interview with all documents, certificates and passport size photo on 07 & 09-02-2015.
Interview Dates: 07 & 09-02-2015
Note: Date may vary depend on the various posts. Refer Notification.
Registration Time: 10:30 to 12:00