Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) Recruitment 2015 invites application for filling up 325 Deputy Collector, Naib Tehsildar, Subordinate Accounts Officer, District Accounting Officer, Sub Inspector, Tax Inspector, Registrar, Assistant Director and other vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website from 01-05-2015 to 15-05-2015
CGPSC Recruitment 2015 Details:
No of Posts: 325 vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Deputy Collector: 21 posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police: 02 posts
- District Accounting Officer: 12 posts
- District Excise Officer: 05 posts
- Commercial Tax Officer: 08 posts
- District Registrar: 01 post
- Assistant Director/ Food Officer: 07 posts
- Assistant Director (Social Welfare Department): 04 posts
- Assistant Registrar: 04 posts
- Chhattisgarh Subordinate Accounts Officer: 57 posts
- Child Development Project Officer: 05 posts
- Naib Tehsildar: 149 posts
- Commercial Tax Inspector: 10 posts
- Excise Sub-Inspector: 15 posts
- Deputy Registrar: 09 posts
- Cooperative Inspector/ Cooperative Extension Officer: 16 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 21 to 28 years for Deputy Superintendent and 30 years for remaining posts. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should complete Degree/Post Graduate in any discipline from recognized University.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Preliminary/Main Exam and Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the pay 5200-20200 with Grade Pay as per govt norms per month. Refer official notification for post wise salary details.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs 300/- for SC/ST, OBC non creamy layer and PH candidates in the Chhattisgarh state and Rs 400/- for other candidates and non residents of Chhattisgarh state.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the official website from 01-05-2015 to 15-05-2015
Last Date for online application: 15-05-2015