Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission(CGPSC) announced recruitment notification for 109 various posts of Dy Collector, Inspector & other vacancies in State Service Examination 2014-2015. Eligible/Interested candidates may apply via online method from 10.01.2015 to 08.02.2015 at http://psc.cg.gov.in/.
CGPSC Recruitment 2015 Details :
1. Deputy Collector: 21 posts
2. Deputy Superintendent of Police: 02 posts
3. District Excise Officer: 05 posts
4. Commercial Tax Officer: 08 posts
5. District Registrar: 01 post
6. Assistant Director/ Food Officer: 07 posts
7. Assistant Director (Social Welfare Department): 04 posts
8. Transport Sub Inspector: 27 posts
9. Commercial Tax Inspector: 10 posts
10. Excise Sub-Inspector: 15 posts
Age Limit : Applicants age should be between 21 years to 28 years as on 01.01.2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification : Applicants must have atleast Graduate Degree any principles.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected on basis of Prelims , Main Exam & Interview performance shall concluded.
Examination Fee : Applicants need to pay Rs.300/- for SC/ST candidates, For OBC & PH category candidates Rs.400/- payment scheme available through online in Credit/Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
How to Apply : Interested candidates can apply through online using official website www.psc.cg.gov.in for further instructions avilable in the advertisment. Candidates are advised to apply from 10-01-2015 at 12:00 pm to 08-02-2015 till 11:59 pm.
Starting Date for Applying Online: 10-01-2015 at 12:00 pm on wards.
Closing Date for Applying Online: 08-02-2015 till 11:59 pm.
Dates for Making corrections in Online Application: 09-02-2015 at 12:00 pm to 15-02-2015 till 11:59 pm.
Date of Preliminary Exam: 10-05-2015 (Sunday) at 10:00 am to 12:00 pm & 03:00 pm to 05:00 pm.
Date of Main Exam (Tentative): 22, 23, 24, 25-08-2015