CBSE UGC NET Dec 2019 Syllabus and Exam Pattern has available for the preparation of examination 2019. Aspirants who all applied can refer the Scheme of Test for NET December 2019 has Paper 1, Paper 2, and Paper 3 are available order wise given below..,
CBSE NET Decmeber 2019 Syllabus / Exam Pattern
The Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE National Eligliblity Test NET 2019 announced for for Assistant Professor only or junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both in Indian universities and colleges. For this many of them applied through online also the National Eligibility Test(NET) on December, 2019 (SUNDAY) fixed the exam date.
As per the official schedules exam will be organized on 12.2019 in various exam centres for the admit card will be announced in a month of November 2019. The CBSE will conduct NET in 83 subjects at 88 selected Cities of Examination spread across the country.
The Test will consist of three papers. All the three papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held on December, 2019 (SUNDAY) in three separate sessions as under:
- Paper-I shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate. 60 (sixty) multiple choice questions of 2 marks each will be given, out of which the candidate would be required to answer any 50 (fifty). In the event of the candidate attempted more than 50 questions, the first 50 questions attempted by the candidate would be evaluated.
- Paper-II shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions based on the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks.
- Paper-III will consist of 75 objective type compulsory questions from the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks.
All the questions of Paper – II and Paper – III will be compulsory, covering entire syllabus (including all electives, without options).
The candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper – I, Paper – II and Paper – III on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet provided along with the test booklet.
- First I Session – Paper 1 for 60 out of which 50 question to be attempted for 100 marks
- First II Session – Paper 2 for 50 out of which 50 question to be attempted for 100 marks
- First III Session – Paper 3 for 75 out of which 50 question to be attempted for 150 marks
Here with all the applied candidates are searching the Admission Card for appear the UGC NET 2019 December Examination. Also we have given the official direct links to be download the NET Dec 2019 Admit Card.