Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Recruitment 2015 invites application for 97 Court Officer/Section Officer, Private Secretary, Court Master, Stenographer, Accounts Officer and other Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed application on or before 30-04-2015.
CAT Recruitment 2015 Details:
No of Posts: 97 vacancies
Name of the Posts:
Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 14 posts
Court Master/Stenographer Grade ‘C’: 18 posts
Library & Information Assistant: 01 post
Hindi Translator: 01 post
Caretaker: 04 posts
Junior Accounts Officer: 03 posts
Accounts Officer: 13 posts
Private Secretary: 17 posts
Court Officers/Section Officers: 22 posts
Principal Private Secretary: 02 posts
Joint Registrar: 01 post
Age Limit: Candidates age should not exceed 56 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should complete Graduate or its equivalent/passed 12th class, Officials under the Central Government holding analogous post or SAS Accountant, Junior Accounts Officer in the various Accounting organizations, Officers of the Central Government/ State Government/High Courts holding analogous posts. Refer official notification.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the pay per month,
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’: Rs.5200-20200/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Court Master/Stenographer Grade ‘C’: PB-2, (9300-34800 Plus Grade Pay of Rs.4600/
- Library & Information Assistant: Rs. 5500-175-9000/-(Revised Pay Band-2, 9300-34800 Plus Grade Pay Rs.4200/-)
- Hindi Translator: 5500-175-9000/-
- Caretaker: Rs.5000-150-8000 (Revised PB-2, 9300-34800 Plus Grade Pay Rs.4200/-)
- Junior Accounts Officer: PB-2, 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Accounts Officer: PB-2, 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
- Private Secretary: Rs.9300- 34800 plus Grade Pay Rs.4800/-
- Court Officers/Section Officers: Rs.9300-34800 Plus Grade Pay Rs.4800/-
- Principal Private Secretary: Rs.15600-39100 Plus Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
- Joint Registrar: Rs. 15600- 39100/- Plus Grade Pay of Rs 7600/-
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application along with all relevant documents should reach to the Principal Registrar, Central Administrative Tribunal, Principal Bench, 61/35, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi-110001 on or before 30-04-2015.
Last Date for Submitting Application: within 45 days from the date of Advt (30-04-2015)
Other Useful Pages: