Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Recruitment 2015 invites application for filling up Lecturer vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply prescribed application on or before 05-05-2015.
BPSC Recruitment 2015 Details:
No of Posts: 476 vacancies
Name of the Posts: Lecturer
- Textile Engineering/ Technology: 03 Posts
- Ceramics Engineering/ Technology: 02 Posts
- Automobile Engineering/ Technology: 02 Posts
- Computer Science & Engineering/ Technology: 16 Posts
- Electronics Engineering/ Technology: 66 Posts
- Electrical Engineering/ Technology: 56 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering/ Technology: 91 Posts
- Civil Engineering/ Technology: 103 Posts
- Chemical Engineering/ Technology: 01 Posts
- Humanity: (Economics): 07 Posts
- Humanity: (English): 19 Posts
- Chemistry: 31 Posts
- Mathematics: 47 Posts
- Library Science: 02 Posts
- Physics: 30 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be minimum 22 years and maximum up to retirement age. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should complete master degree in relevant discipline from recognized University.
Application Fee: General/OBC candidates need to pay Rs 425/- and SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs 150/-.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on experience and qualification.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the pay Rs 15, 600/- to Rs 39, 100/- with a grade pay of Rs 5, 400/- per month.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply prescribed application along with all relevant documents on or before 05-05-2015.
Last Date for Submitting Application: 05-05-2015