Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Recruitment 2015 invites application for filling up 25 District Statistical Officer and Principal Govt Polytechnic Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed format application on or before 02-03-2015 and 10-03-2015.
BPSC Recruitment 2015 Details:
No of Posts: 25 vacancies
Name of the Posts:
District Statistical Officer: 13 posts
Principal Government Polytechnic: 12 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be,
- District Statistical Officer: Not less than 37 years as on 01-08-2015
- Principal Government Polytechnic: Not less than 21 years as on 01-08-2015
Educational Qualification: Candidates should complete Bachelor and Master Degree of appropriate branch in Engineering / Technology with First Class or equivalent either at Bachelor or Master’s level and PhD or equivalent in appropriate discipline in Engineering / Technology. Must Be Graduated Statics Maths And Economics.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Test and Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get pay per month,
- District Statistical Officer: Rs 9300/- Rs 34800/- Grade Pay Rs 4800/-
- Principal Government Polytechnic: Rs 37400/- Rs 67000/- Academic Grade Pay Rs 10000/-
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay,
- District Statistical Officer: Resident of Bihar Rs 75/- and Other categories Rs 150/-
- Principal Government Polytechnic: Resident of Bihar SC/ST category Rs 125/- and Other categories Rs 350/-
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply through prescribed format application along with all relevant documents, certificates should reach to the Controller of Examination, Bihar Public Service Commission 15, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, and Beli Road, Patna. Application forms download from the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
Last Date for Submitting Application (District Statistical Officer): 02-03-2015
Last Date for Submitting Application (Principal Government Polytechnic): 10-03-2015