BIS Scientist Online Test has planned to conduct on October 2019 for this all applied candidates are preparing with Syllabus and Exam Pattern now available to download Old Previous Question Papers are in BIS database.
BIS Previous Old Questions Papers
Are you searching BIS Scientist Syllabus 2019? Are you looking to download BIS Exam Pattern 2019 ? The official board of BIS was uploaded the Syllabus Exam Pattern and Old Question Papers.
All applied candidates are advised to be prepare well for the corrresponding vacancies which all about the Scientst catgory in BIS because huge no’s of applications are applied for the Scientist recruitment 2019.
Online Exam of BIS Structure
Quantitative Aptitude : 50 Marks (50 Questions)
Reasoning : 50 Marks (50 Questions)
English Language : 50 Marks (50 Questions)
Technical Knowledge of Concerned Disciplin : 50 Marks (50 Questions)
Total 120 minutes duration for 200 marks are allotted
The above tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e.
English and Hindi. There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- a) The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters.
- b) No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
- c) BIS, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- d) BIS also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- e) Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and BIS will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- f) Choice of centre once exercised by the candidate will be final.
- g) If sufficient number of candidates does not opt for a particular centre for “Online” examination, BIS reserves the right to allot any other adjunct centre to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam for a centre, BIS reserves the right to allot any other centre to the candidate.
Each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate 25% of the marks assigned to the question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score (i.e. 0.25 marks will be deducted as penalty for a wrong answer of 1 mark question). If a question is left blank (i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate), there will be no penalty for that question.
The examination may be held at the following centers and the address of the venue will be advised in the call letters. BIS, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility. BIS also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
1) Hyderabad/ Secunderabad, 2) Vishakhapatnam , 3) Vijaywada, 4) Itanagar, 5) Guwahati, 6) Patna, 7) Chandigarh, 8) Raipur, 9) Verna, 10) Ahmedabad/ Gandhinagar, 11) Vadodara, 12) Shimla, 13) Jammu, 14) Bhilai, 15) Ranchi, 16) Jamshedpur, 17) Bengaluru , 18) Mangalore, 19) Kochi, 20) Thiruvananthapuram, 21) Bhopal , 22) Indore, 23) Jabalpur, 24) Greater Mumbai , Navi Mumbai/ Thane , 25) Nagpur, 26) Pune, 27) Shillong, ,28) National Capital Region (Delhi) , 11, 29) Bhubaneshwar, 30) Berhampur (Ganjam), 31) Puducherry, 32) Amritsar, 33) Bikaner, 34) Jaipur, 35) Udaipur, 36) Gangtok, 37) Chennai, 38) Coimbatore, 39) Agartala, 40) Allahabad, 41) Lucknow, 42) Dehradun, 43) Durgapur, 44) Greater Kolkata, 45) Siliguri