BIS has released Call Letter 2019 for Scientist B Online Examination , applicants who all applied they can download the Hall Ticket for the recruitment online test. The board of BIS to be uploaded the Admit Card for the corresponding exam , to download the call letter exam date and venue for the test timing available below..,
BIS Call Letter 2019
Are you searching BIS Scientist Call Letter 2019? Are you looking to download Scientist Hall Ticket 2019 ? The BIS has been planned to be organizing the recruitment online test for Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Electronics, Chemical,Metallurgical Engineering & Chemistry, Leather Technology in a month of November 2019 tentatively
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) was announced the recruitment 2019 notification for fill up Scientist B vacancies in above mentioned branches. Now all the applied candidates are searching their call letter eagerly through online.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in an online examination at their own expenses. The tentative list of examination centers are listed below.
Dear candidates for Preparation of written exams Study Materials , Latest Daily Current Affairs, Monthly Basis Current Affairs & Events, Current Affairs Daily Quiz , Daily Latest Quiz Class Test, Daily GK Updates, General Intelligence , General Knowledge ,General Awareness ,English Language ,Quantitative Aptitude ,Viva Voce and Interview Preparation are available to visit Here currentaffairs.careerspages.com.
Name of Board : Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
Post Name : Scientist B
Category : Call Letter
Official Wesbite : bis.org.in
Date of Exam : October 2019
Online Exam of BIS Structure
Quantitative Aptitude : 50 Marks (50 Questions)
Reasoning : 50 Marks (50 Questions)
English Language : 50 Marks (50 Questions)
Technical Knowledge of Concerned Disciplin : 50 Marks (50 Questions)
Total 120 minutes duration for 200 marks are allotted
The above tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e.
English and Hindi. There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- a) The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters.
- b) No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
- c) BIS, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- d) BIS also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- e) Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and BIS will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- f) Choice of centre once exercised by the candidate will be final.
- g) If sufficient number of candidates does not opt for a particular centre for “Online” examination, BIS reserves the right to allot any other adjunct centre to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam for a centre, BIS reserves the right to allot any other centre to the candidate.
Each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate 25% of the marks assigned to the question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score (i.e. 0.25 marks will be deducted as penalty for a wrong answer of 1 mark question). If a question is left blank (i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate), there will be no penalty for that question.
Please note that candidates will not be permitted to appear for the Online Exam without the following documents:
1) Valid Call Letter for the respective date, post and session of Examination
2) Photo-identity proof (specified in Para (viii) below) in original and
3) Photocopy of photo-identity proof (as mentioned in (2) above)
How to Download BIS Scientist Call Letter 2019 Online Test
The Centre, venue address, post applied for, date and time for examination and interview shall be intimated in the respective Call Letter.
A candidate who has registered successfully should download his/her call letter from the BIS’s website www.bis.org.in by entering his/ her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. No hard copy of the call letter/ Information Handout will be sent by post/ courier.