Bajaj Allianz Off Campus Wilkin Interview on 17 to 21 April 2017 Drive for Graduate

Bajaj Allianz has announced Off Campus recruitment notification for BE, B.Tech graduates @ Pune. For more information about Bajaj Allianz Jobs 2017 Off-Campus check following

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance is a private general insurance company in India. The company is a joint venture between Bajaj Allianz Limited (formerly part of Bajaj Auto Limited) owned by the Bajaj Group of India and Allianz SE, a German financial services company.

The company started its operations with a paid-up capital of ₹1.10 billion. Bajaj Allianz Limited holds 74% and the remaining 26% is held by Allianz SE. Bajaj Allianz is headquartered in Pune with offices in over 200 cities in India and more than 3,500 employees as of 2015.

Bajaj Allianz Off Campus

  • Job Title – Associate, Senior Associate
  • Educational Qualification – Any Graduate
  • Passed Out Year – 2015 / 2016
  • Salary – As per company norms
  • Job Location – Pune
  • Interview Date – 21 April 2017

Essential Qualification

Academic Percentage – above 65 %

Skills Required – Problem-solving, Basic knowledge on WEB TECHNOLOGY

Language – English

Selection Process

Tech / HR – F2 F interview @ Bajaj Allianz office

How to Apply Bajaj Allianz Off Campus Jobs Recruitment 2017

Students / Candidates are advised to visit official website for the final confirmation and attend the interview as mentioned date on 17th to 21st April 2017

Venue Details

Address – Great Eastern Plaza

Airport Road, Opp Gunjan Theatre,

Yerwada, Pune, Maharashtra 411006

Date of Interview – 17th to 21st April 2017

Note :

Candidates are should be attended before of 9.00 AM