American Express Bank has invites recruitment 2015 notification for fill the posts of Management Trainee / Intern , Credit Specialist, CCP vacancies. All the eligible candidates may apply through online mode of application in the location of Gurgaon , Haryana.
American Express Bank Recruitment 2015 Details
Management Trainee / Intern
This role is with Risk & Information Management – CoE
Overview of the Business:
Our team manages two key business factors central to American Express’ success: risk and information.
Risk is a necessary part of business. American Express must consciously take credit risk to build our businesses. At the same time our businesses are exposed to risks because of external economic, competitive and regulatory changes. RIM works through a diverse set of disciplines to manage risk, improve controls, enable growth and help American Express navigate healthy and challenging economic cycles, while meeting and striving to exceed both customer and regulatory expectations.
Information is a central asset of all financial companies and an important competitive advantage for American Express. With the advent of Big Data, advanced data analysis techniques like machine learning and the proliferation of online, mobile and global commerce, information is center stage. Information Management works with a variety of new technologies to fully leverage the value of our information for our businesses.
- Strengthens Americans Express as a bank-holding company by providing leadership for effective management of all risks across the company.
- Drives best-in-class economics through end-to-end credit and fraud risk management. We collaborate with our colleagues to ensure:
- Enables commerce and service excellence.
- Solve complex business problems, leveraging leading technologies like SAS, Big Data, Hadoop, Java, Hive, Pig, Python, SQL
- Create innovative solutions to help American Express grow and drive revenue
- Build capabilities that enable American Express to leverage its customer, merchant and payment network data for purposes of insight generation, business decision making, personalized marketing & promotion and business intelligence
- Implement advanced algorithms on Big data and other platforms that enable more efficient and real time availability of information for business use
- Ensure that processes that are created and implemented have strong value proposition for the business and long lasting usefulness.
- The role provided will be a part of one of the many capability job families including data automation, campaign management, business intelligence, custom consulting capabilities, etc
Qualification & Skills Required:
- Detail orientation with strong programming, analytical and problem solving skills. Proficient in one programming language, one operating system and one database of any choice.
- Solid written and oral communication skills with an ability to convey results, explain issues, drive resolution.
- Proficiency in any combination of a database, an operating system and a programming language preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to think outside the box to develop solutions to complex issues and drive results.