Air India Limited Trainee Admit Card Download 2019 Written Exam
Air India Limited has officially announced Trainee Admit Card 2019 Written Exam for applied candidates. Can able download their applied candidates Admit Card from searching for Air India Limited official website.
Air India Limited Exam Date and Syllabus
Examination Board Released to Trainee Exam Date of Jan 2019 (approximately) and Large number of vacancy Admit Card announced from Online. So, applied candidates quickly download your Admit Card. More than details available in this page.
Selection Committee decide to both selection of process conducted to applied candidates, written exam and personal interview. Passed Written Exam Candidates will be allowed to next level process in personal interview. So candidates well prepared exam syllabus then attend the exam hall.
Exam Name : Trainee
Board of Examination : Air India limited
Category : Admit Card
Official website : www.airindia.in
No of Vacancy : 70 Posts
Date Exam : Jan 2019 Expected
- CPL with multi engine rating issued by Director General of Civil Aviation
- Instrument Rating endorsement on Indian CPL
- FRTO license issued by DGCA.
- RTR (P) / RTR (C) / RTR issued by Ministry of Communication, WPC Wing,
- All Licencesshall be valid at the time of joining. IR need not be current.
- Current passport
Selection of Process
- Psychometric Test.
- Written test in Aviation Subjects CPL LEVEL.
- Personal Interview.
- Candidates short-listed after Personal Interview Flight, Proficiency Test.
Pre-Employment Medical Examination
How to Download Your Admit Card 2019 Written Exam
Go to Official website www.airindia.in
Find the link and open the menu
Enter your register number and date of birth