Air India Charters Limited Recruitment 2015 invites recruitment notification for filling up 41 Examiner, Instructor, Trainee Captain and Other Posts on permanent and contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format application on or before 07-02-2015.
Air India Recruitment 2015 Details:
No of Posts: 41 vacancies
Name of the Posts: Examiner, Instructor, Check Pilot, Line Captain (B737NG Type-rated)/ Trainee Captain
- General: 22 Posts
- OBC: 10 Posts
- SC: 06 Posts
- ST: 03 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 55 years as on date of joining. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess technical qualification,
- ATPL issued by Director General of Civil Aviation, Government of India.
- Instrument Rating endorsement on Indian ATPL.
- FRTO license issued by DGCA.
- RTR (P) / RTR (C) / RTR issued by Ministry of Communication, WPC Wing, Government of India.
- All Licenses shall be valid at the time of joining. Current passport (if not available, proof of submission of application to be attached.
- Possession of passport mandatory at time of joining).
Medical Fitness and Flying Experience refer details in the attached notification.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview, Flight Proficiency Test, Psychometric Test and Pre-Employment Medical Examination.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the pay on appointment in AICL, the incumbent will be offered salary and perks commensurate as per industry standards.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed application and fill all details in the application form with self-Attested copies of documents, two recent (not more than 3 months old) passport size colored photographs, caste certificate, “Non-Creamy Layer” certificate by email [email protected], cc to [email protected] on or before 07-02-2015.
Last Date for Submitting Application Form: 07-02-2015