All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Recruitment 2015 invites application for filling up 207 Junior Resident Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website from 30-05-2015 to 12-06-2015. In our website we have provided the official website www.aiimsexams.org get the details about the age limit, qualification, pay scale and other related about these vacancies.
AIIMS Recruitment 2015 Details:
No of Posts: 207 vacancies
Name of the Posts: Junior Resident
Name of the Department:
- Blood Bank: 04 Posts
- Blood Bank (Cnc): 03 Posts
- Blood Bank (Trauma Centre): 02 Posts
- Cardiacradiology: 01 Post
- Cardiology: 01 Post
- Clinical Immunology & Rheumatology: 02 Posts
- Community Medicine: 04 Posts
- Ctvs: 01 Post
- Dermatology & Venereology: 01 Post
- Ehs: 03 Posts
- Emergency Medicine: 95 Posts
- Emergency Medicine (Trauma Centre): 10 Posts
- Geriatric Medicine: 02 Posts
- Medicine: 02 Posts
- Medicine (Trauma Centre): 02 Posts
- Nephrology: 03 Posts
- Neurology: 01 Post
- Neurosrugery (Trauma Centre): 05 Posts
- Neuroradiology: 02 Posts
- Orthopaedics (Trauma Centre): 04 Posts
- Paediatrics (Casualty): 05 Posts
- Psychiatry: 06 Posts
- Radiology (Trauma Centre): 03 Posts
- Radiotherapy: 06 Posts
- Surgery (Trauma Centre): 31 Posts
- Dental Surgery + Cder: 08 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should not exceed 50 years as on last date of application. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should complete and passed MBBS, BDS or its equivalent recognized by MCI or DCI and also should have DC or MCI State registration.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the pay Rs 60000/- per month.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.aiimsexams.org or www.aiims.ac.in or www.aiims.edu from 30-05-2015 to 12-06-2015.
Online Application Starts From: 30-05-2015
Last Date for Online Application: 12-06-2015