ADP Hiring Freshers Jobs Openings 2015 for BTech ,BE ,BCA, MCA, ME, MTech Degree completed graduates from 2014 and 2015 year passout candidates are eligible to be apply through online application as Junior Consultant posting. All the interested / eligible applicants may apply through online based applications are available to be apply has given below;
Company Name : ADP India
Qualification : BE, B.Tech,BCA, ME, M.Tech, MCA
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Chennai
Job Role : Junior Consultant
Industry Type : IT-Software / Software Services
Understand the process and work methodology followed in the department.
Understanding process flow diagrams and standards applied to satisfy business requirements.
Work on client projects as and when assigned under the guidance of the supervisors.
Tasks can vary from customising the in-house web application to suit client’s processes, branding, demonstration of the process built for the client’s mainly in UK, querying databases and / or migrating employee related data.
Any additional tasks assigned by the Team Leader / Department Manager.
- Fresh Graduates in Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Applications or fresh Post Graduates in Computer Science / Computer Applications
- Exposure in technical support / product support / maintenance and / or to international environment / customers will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills with a neutral accent and clear enunciation§ Excellent logical and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and SQL / Database Querying is a must.
- Not required to code in any programming language, though academic knowledge of programming language like C, C++, Java, VB, HTML, Java/VB Scripting is preferable
- Flexibility to work in any shift pattern (including weekends if business demands) and follow UK Bank Holidays
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player with a positive attitude
- Quick adaptability with an openness to learn and develop
- Customer focus
ADP Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For ADP: