Accenture Mumbai Hiring freshers job openings in 2015 through walk-in-interview will scheduled from 10th – 14th August 2015 as Associate / Sr.Associate position. All the eligible degree / graduates can participate the interview along with necessary certificates and documents at the time of interview.
Aon Hewitt : Accenture
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Job Location : Mumbai
Job Role : Associate / Sr.Associate
Salary : Rs.1,75,000 – 4,50,000 P.A
Industry : Research / Analytics
- We are Hiring for the worlds largest brokerage and insurance firm (Client based position)
- Job Title: Associate, Sr. Associate & Specialist (US / UK Backend Process Data Processing)
- Insurance Client Onboarding set-up, documentation & maintenance of proprietary tools and resources including i.e. pulling claims reports, reviewing census data, gathering plan documentation.
- Create/ maintain Dashboard reports for clients and or coordinates with Mumbai team
- Maintain insurance records for accounts including writing account summaries, compiling, calculating and organizing insurance data and correspondence.
- Verifying claim cheque received from Insurers & preparing computation sheet for matching paid amount as per wages & medical bills.
- Chasers email sent to Insurers for claim statistics report & update on claims
- Handling claims of Major Corporate.
- Loading & updating claims of all class of insurance in eGlobal.
- Efiling of emails received from Insurers, Insured, Claims Handler, Loss Adjuster etc.
- Responsibility for the creation and maintenance of claims files on live business.
- Advise, update and where necessary negotiate open market claims.
- Monitoring the progress of a claim.
- Accurately updating the reports which help in achieving client satisfaction.
- Checking and Validating Claims from client and presenting the claim to the various insurance firms.
- Support Placing Team by producing accurate and updated renewal information when requested.
- Handling the insurance claims portfolio for different classes of business
- Processing of Insurance Claims
- Creating claim files and advice documents for Underwriters.
- Liaise with Accounts department to ensure all funds are received from carriers and paid to the client as soon as possible.
- Ensuring claims are settled to the clients on a timely basis.
- Freshers with course of Imarticus Learning with good comms, can apply as well that includes KYC/AML/Due Digillence.
- Should be good in Research Analyst, matrix, analysis, kyc, due intelligence,anti money laundering & managing volume of data.
- Responsible for timely KYC, verifying client financial documents with adherence to compliance policy.
- Refer Google maps to identify the location of given property and chosen comparables.
- Do market research to analyse the market trends for listing and sold single family properties from the external websites.
- Do research of the comparables which support the value and characteristics (Model match) of the given property on external sites.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills( Mandatory)
- Graduates/Post Graduates ( Mandatory)
- Knowledge of Word & Good Excel Skills required
- Preferred Skills
- Basic Insurance knowledge preferred.
- Kindly note, joining would be immediate so immediate joiners would be preffered, notice period candidates can also apply.
Accenture Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Accenture Walk-In Details:
Walk-In Date: 10th to 14th August 2015
Interview Time: 12 AM – 7 PM
Accenture MDC 3
Level 1, Tower 1 , Logitech Park,
Andheri-Kurla Road,Saki Naka
Contact Person: Parthiv Trivedi