Kerala PSC has announced Recruitment 2016 notification for fill 87 Junior Instructor, data Entry Operator, Nurse vacancies. All the interested / eligible candidates may apply through online mode of application on or before 18.05.2016.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Total No of Vacancies : 87 posts
Name of the Post :
- Vocational Teacher – Domestic Nursing : 01 Post
- Junior Instructor (Electrician) : 24 Posts
- Assistant (Kannada Knowing) : 01 Post
- Draftsman Grade-II (Mechanical) : 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer : 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
- High School Assistant (Physical Science) Tamil Medium : 02 Posts
- Staff Nurse Grade-II (Ayurveda) : 04 Posts
- Data Entry Operator : 10 Posts
- Assistant Professor – Nursing : 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) : 01 Post
- Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) : 02 Posts
- Boat Lascar Grade II : 02 Posts
- Assistant Surgeon : 07 Posts
- Higher Secondary School Teacher (Senior) English : 03 Posts
- Medical Officer (Netra) : 04 Posts
- Medical Officer (Visha) : 02 Posts
- Draftsman (Architectural) Grade I : 01 Post
- Senior Lecturer in General Surgery : 03 Posts
- Junior Recordist : 01 Post
- A.C Plant Operator : 01 Post
- Laboratory Technician Grade – II : 01 Post
- Nurse Grade – II (Ayurveda) : 05 Posts
- Tradesman (Turning) : 01 Post
- Grade II (HDV) : 01 Post
- Seaman : 04 Posts
- Last Grade Servant : 02 Posts
Educational Qualification : Aspirants must have an completed Degree in Nursing, SSLC, BA, B.Sc, B.com, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from the recognized board / university.
Age Limit : Candidates age should be maximum 44 years as on 01.01.2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Selection Procedure : The selection will be made by based on the candidates performance from the Written Test & Personal Interview.
Pay Scale : Selected candidates will be get paid Rs.11070-34500per month salary.
How to Apply : All the Eligible / Interested candidates may apply through online mode of application available at apply www.keralapsc.gov.in or before last date of application submission.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Application Submission : 18.05.2016.